Welcome to the ASET Multi-Conferences
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the 1st Advances in Science and Engineering Technology multi-conferences (ASET18) organized by the Higher Colleges of Technology (HCT) in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). ASET will be held in the wonderful city of Dubai and nearby UAE cities. Seven world-renowned keynote speakers and over 350 researchers will be presenting in ASET conferences.
ASET18 are IEEE conferences that focus on theoretical and practical aspects of engineering and applied science. Accepted papers will be submitted for publication in the IEEE Xplore® digital library. ASET acts as an umbrella under which the following seven engineering international conferences are organized:
- International Conference on Sustainable Environment and Urban Infrastructure, Dubai 6th to 7th February 2018, chair of the conference Anf Ziadat email@example.com
- International Conference on Renewable and Sustainable Energy, Dubai 6th to 7th February 2018, chair of the conference Azzeddine Ferrah firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Conference on Aviation and Space Technology, Dubai 6th to 7th February 2018, chair of the conference Venkata Reddy email@example.com
- International Conference on Internet of Things, Mechatronics and their Applications, Dubai 6th to 7th February 2018, chair of the conference Amar Khoukhi firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Conference on Advanced Materials, Design and Manufacturing, Dubai 6th to 7th February 2018, chair of the conference Luis Ferreira email@example.com
- International Conference on Engineering Innovations in Healthcare, Sharjah 21st March 2018, chair of the conference Walid Zgallai firstname.lastname@example.org
- International Conference on Innovations in Engineering Education, Abu-Dhabi 4th April 2018, chair of the conference Stojan Rendevski email@example.com
Prospective participants are invited to submit full papers three months before the start of the conference. To submit your paper, please use the link: https://edas.info/newPaper.php?c=23717 and choose the appropriate conference. Registration may be required at EDAS website. Abstract submission is not accepted. Papers exceeding 6 pages may not be accepted. The deadline for submitting full papers is 6th November 2017.
Submitted papers will be peer-reviewed. Accepted and presented papers will be published in the proceedings of ASET18 which will appear in IEEE Xplore. The organizing committee welcomes proposals for special sessions and tutorials to be held in conjunction with ASET18. Please send your proposals by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In addition to the technical activities, you will enjoy a rich and exciting social program including a safari trip, and a tour to Various attractions in the UAE. UAE is well known for ultramodern architecture, luxury shopping and a lively nightlife scene. The tallest tower in the world, Burj Khalifa, dominates the skyscraper-filled skyline. At its foot lies Dubai fountain, with jets and lights choreographed to music. Wonderful parks & resorts, aquariums, beaches, heritage village and creek, shopping centers, skydiving activities and more of the tourist attraction places in the heart-catching city of Dubai can be enjoyed in a lovely weather during your visit to the ASET conferences. For more information about the magical city, Dubai, please visit the following link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLaYPmhse30
We are looking forward to meeting you at ASET18 in the UAE.
Dr. Munther Gdeisat
Chair of ASET conferences